Onmyoji Arena will change the lineup of the limited-time free shikigami at 5:00 AM on 4/27. The new free shikigami will be Kubinashi, Hana, Karasu Tengu, Yoto Hime, Oitsuki, Kyonshi Imoto, Kyonshi Ani, and Yasha.
Of these shikigami, Kyonshi Ani and Yasha have a difficulty of Extreme. Onmyoji who have been in Heian-kyo for less than 7 days can’t use them in battle.
In the 5v5 battlefield, the refresh time of the Fire Kirin and Lightning Kirin have been brought forward to 4 minutes and 30 secs from 5 minutes.
Currently, there is little chance of dodging Kisei’s Ability 1, and its damage is relatively high when hitting multiple times in the early game. Thus, we have adjusted Ability 1’s damage and delay time.
Black Stone’s Flight (Ability 1):
Adjusted damage from 80/140/200/260/320 (+85% Ability Power) to 60/115/170/225/260 (+85% Ability Power).
Adjusted enhanced damage from 100/175/250/325/400 (+100% Ability Power) to 80/150/220/290/360 (100% Ability Power).
Adjusted connecting speed from 1,900 to 1,600.
The previous adjustment to Dodomeki’s Natural Passive was too much, resulting in Dodomeki not being much of a threat to enemies even in her open eye state. Thus, we have adjusted the damage of Dodomeki’s trait.
Ghost Eye (Trait)
Adjusted additional damage from 8/12/16/20/24 (+1.5/2.75/4/5.5/7*level) to 8/12/16/20/24 (+1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5*level).
MIX-UP FIGHT IN HAZAMA
Onmyoji Arena has made some adjustments to the Mix-up Fight in Hazama mode.
1. Added Healing Soul spawn points behind the turrets of both sides.
2. Adjusted the mechanic of Hazama Fog, from “decreased healing to self” to “decreased healing from teammates to self”.
3. Optimized the support items recommendation rules when carrying the Barrier spell in this mode.
4. Added a 10-second restriction on leaving the Seimei Well at the start of the match to reduce situations where players forget to buy items before leaving.
5. Optimized the special effects of Healing Power.