Season 6 will start after the maintenance on July 12th, 2019. Please check the detailed info below:
1. Players’ initial tier in Season 6 will be based on their final tier in Season 5 according to the season rules.
2. Players whose highest tier in Season 6 reached Gold or above will get the avatar frame for the corresponding tier. But the Onmyoji frame will only be granted to players who are still in Onmyoji tier at the end of Season 6.
3. After Season 6 starts, players who had at least 10 victories in a Ranked Match and reached Platinum tier during Season 5 will be granted a Season 5 exclusive skin for Yamawaro, Art of War: General Lava. Players who took part in at least 60 5v5 battles and had an average punishment (punished matches/total matches) of less than 0.025/match during Season 5 will be granted a Season 5 exclusive skin for Tanuki, Art of War: Travel Merchant.
During Season 6, players who meet the requirements of claiming a rank skin can claim the exclusive rank skin of Season 6, Art of War: Shuriken Bat. When Season 7 starts, players who meet the requirements, can claim the Season 6 exclusive skin for Jorogumo, Art of War: Venom Bite.
4. After Season 6 Starts, the match data of Season 5 will be added to the Season Momento.
5. After Season 6 Starts, all players’ shikigami Power will be reset a certain amount based on their Power in Season 1 and Season 5.
FREE SHIKIGAMI LINEUP ADJUSTMENTS
Onmyoji Arena will change the lineup of the limited-time free shikigami on July 15th, 2019. The new free shikigami will be Chin, Kusa, Hououga, Yumekui, Kamaitachi, Aoandon, Hannya, Hone Onna and Maestro.
Of these shikigami, Hannya, Hone Onna and Maestro have a difficulty of Extreme. Onmyoji who have been in Heian-kyo for less than 7 days can’t use them in battle for free.
NEW SHIKIGAMI HANA
The world in my paintings is the world inside my heart!
The girl steps out of the painting, she has pitch-black hair and is surrounded by flowers and birds. You will be dazzled by her radiant smile.
As a girl from a painting of flowers and birds, Haha is always surrounded by a Nectar realm and the realm can heal and protect any allies within it. She can also get flying birds via [Loyal Flock]. Flying birds can help her deal more damage when using special basic attacks, Loyal Flock and Painting Realm and can also trigger the control effect of Flower Realm more quickly. She can keep harassing enemies and assisting teammates via maintaining the number of flying birds and control enemies with her Ultimate Ability: Fragrant Flowers. Hana is good at dragging enemies into the abyss of painting via the soft and comfortable flower fragrance.
Passive effect: Hana will continuously form a Nectar realm within the surrounding 500 yards. When ally shikigami within the realm receive a healing effect, Hana will add a shield for them. Every certain period of time, on Hana’s next basic attack, she will order the surrounding flying birds to attack enemies, with each flying bird dealing magic damage to a target.
Ability 1: Loyal Flock
Hana releases all flying birds around her in the specific direction to deal magic damage to any hit targets and inflicts a slow effect. Flying birds will scatter after hitting a target, then according to remaining HP, fly toward an ally shikigami within the Nectar realm, restoring HP for the ally and dealing magic damage to any targets hit on the way. If Hana uses the ability to hit an enemy shikigami, she can get 2 flying birds. If she hits soldiers or monsters, she can get 1 flying bird. She can store up to 4 flying birds.
Ability 2: Painting Realm
Hana enters the painting for 5 seconds, during which her movement speed will be increased and all flying birds will be sent out and fly around her. If a flying bird touches an enemy, it will deal magic damage to the enemy. If a bird touches an ally shikigami, it can restore HP for the shikigami.
If Hana uses an ability or launches a basic attack, she will leave the painting in advance and lose her movement speed increase.
Ability 3: Flower Realm
Hana forms a flower realm at the specified location to deal magic damage to enemies within the range and add Pollen to all targets. Hana will launch a basic attack and deal ability damage to a target again, or if an ally shikigami launches a basic attack on this target, an [Illusory Flower] mark will be added on the target. If the mark is stacked up to 5 layers, it will inflict an Immobilize effect on the target.
Ultimate Ability: Fragrant Flowers
Hana activates the Nectar realm to deal magic damage to enemies within range. After a certain time, she will pull all enemies within the realm towards herself to deal additional magic damage, while restoring HP for herself.
Hana will first be available during this week’s Shikigami Brawl. Her positioning is Support.
S6 Battle Pass is on! Besides new exclusive skins and Return Cursed Seal, rare items including new seal special effects and skin chests have been added. New Prediction quests await you in the new season!
You can complete quests in the Battle Pass to get EXP for upgrading Battle Pass and claiming corresponding rewards!
If you spend 680 jade, you can unlock all the content of Battle Pass and instantly claim all Battle Pass rewards of your current pass level including Topic Hana, Return Cursed Seal: Nectar, new item, Seal Effect: Nectar, S6 Art of War Skin – Battle Pass, S6 Battle Pass Skin Chest and Kiyohime’s new skin, Viper Shadow. If you spend 1280 jade, you can unlock Battle Pass and get the exclusive avatar frame of S6 Battle Pass, level up your Battle Pass by 20 levels and claim Kiyohime’s skin.
1. Eminence: Achieve the objective without being punished in required matches of Casual Match/Ranked Match to claim the exclusive topic.
2. Favor Achievements:
Fate Fetter: If your shikigami interaction unlocked with Favor meet the requirement, you can claim the exclusive topic.
As One: If your shikigami close-up unlocked with Favor meet the requirement, you can claim the exclusive topic.
Two Hearts: If your shikigami voice unlocked with Favor meet the requirement, you can claim the exclusive topic.
New shikigami Dodomeki joins Demon Encounter!
Natural Passive: Ghost Eye – Strengthened
Under [Evil Light] state, Ghost Eye will attack the targets hit by abilities.
OPTIMIZATIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS
1. New background music has been changed for the Heian-kyo login interface and lobby for celebrating the carnival.
2. In order to optimize the control of Kaguya, we have slightly adjusted the effect of Ability 3: Bamboo Illusion. Currently you can release Ability 3: Bamboo Illusion more quickly and when Bamboo Illusion disappears, enemy shikigami stunned by the ability can recover.
3. Optimized the operation of casting Yamausagi’s Ultimate Ability: Ring Toss, greatly decreased the casting back swing and slightly decreased the animation time of ability.